To: All Union Members
The above listed course is a mandatory course; the Ministry of Labour has required everyone to have as of July 1, 2014. You must have this to continue to work on a job site.
Below are the steps to get you to the online eLearning module:
- Google – Workers Health and Safety Awareness in 4 steps.
- From the search results click the 1st one – Workers Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps | Ministry…
- That link will take you to the Ministry of Labour Website
- Under the eLearning section, beside the picture of a group of people is “Access the eLearning module”
- You are now ready to start taking the course. It will take about 45 minutes to complete.
- Once you have completed the course it will offer you a certificate of completion
- Email a copy of the certificate of completion to the Union office. We will update your file that you have completed the course, and make up a training card for you.
Any questions regarding the course, please feel free to call the office.