As of April 27, 2016 notification was distributed by BACU head office in Toronto that the 2016 – 2019 Brick Tentative Agreement had been ratified by the BACU Locals across the province of Ontario. This new Agreement will commence May 1, 2016.
Basic Monthly Dues are owed at the1st of the month.When you are working for a Union Employer, the Employer will deduct that month and remit to the Union in the following month. If you are not working for a Union Employer it is your responsibility alone to make sure you are current. Falling behind in your monthly dues will result in termination of your membership as per BACU Constitution.
We hope that this warning will prevent such an occurrence.
Maxx Scholz is launching a new set of websites for all the local unions for its parent company BACU Canada.
The main focus of this launch is to :
– Allow for members to get all membership documents online (Benifits, Dental, Wage, RRSP)
– Give the Union the opportunity to pass along information, meetings and news to the memberships with the push of a button
– Provide detailed information of each union, their past and present executives
– Connect with social media and showcase pictures from special events
– Allow potential employers to see each union in action